In February 2015, Earth Aspects was contracted to undertake commercial landscapes throughout the streets of the beautiful town of Whittlesea.
This includes the redevelopment of all garden beds along with the construction of pavements.
Other works included were
- Gabion Wall construction
- Bluestone Paving
- War Memorial re-development
- Timber Deck Platform seating
- Large Japanese Maple plantings
- Stratacell installation (Underground tree protection)
- Terracottem (Soil conditioner)
In conjunction with Whittlesea City Council/Civilex, the landscape project was successfully completed in September 2015.