Soft Fall/Wet Pour Rubber Surfaces
Earth Aspects is committed to providing our clients cost effective and sustainable solutions to their playground and rubber surfacing projects. Therefore we only use high quality grade rubber granules and products developed to specifically to meet the safety surfacing requirements of public and school playgrounds, child care centres and other public traffic areas.
Earth Aspects acknowledges and understands the importance and awareness of high quality safety surfacing which is required to minimise the risks of injury to children who fall from play equipment.
In conjunction with our Playground department, Earth Aspects can design and expertly install an attractive and low maintenance modern playground.
- * Available in 15 Colours * HIGH UV stability & Weather resistant * Slip Resistant * 3 Year Warranty
- Certified for Compliance (Playground Surfacing Standard) AS/NZS 4422:1996
CSBR (Recycled Rubber)
- Made of granulated tyre rubber, CSBR is a highly durable and UV Resistant material designed for the extreme Australian outdoor conditions.
- CSBR is independently Green Certified as it is made completely from Australian recycled tyres.
- * 18 Colours available * UV Resistant * GREENTAG Certified * Highly Durable
EARTH RUBBER MIX
Earth Aspects have taken the design approach and can creatively mix the above colours to suit your requirements or alternatively specifically create a colour/s that will enhance and suit a particular design or theme of a playground or landscape.